The hours are slowly ticking away...... :(
Not that I'm counting or anything but I have about 39 hours to go before i must report to work.....and i will officially be a working mom instead of a stay at home mom. i hate that i have to go back. well, hate may be a strong word, but whatever it is that I am feeling is pretty darn close. work sucks (for some more than others) but i suppose it is a neccessary part of the whole "adult" world i have found myself in. Staying at home I have all the time in the world to spend with Little E but no money to do anything. Working I will have the money to do things with hime but not the time becasue by the time I pick him up after work he enters into his fussy and not so fun hours before bed. it sucks, it really really sucks.
On a positive note we got 6 month portraits done today at JC Penny. They came out amazing and as soon as I have them I will send them out to everyone...

1 comments:
*Hug*
Post a Comment