CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Little Red Wagon

For fun last night before the baby went to bed we put him on the miniature red wagon that my step-father gave us. He had lots of fun as E pushed him around in circles in the livingroom holding on for dear life at times......also shaking the handle if we stopped asking for it to go some more. And then he got upset when I was trying to take pictures so he decided he had had enough and attempted his dismount :)
E left today on a buisiness trip until friday...a whole week without Papi. I supposed we shall survive, although that does mean that I will have to wake earlier and not only get myself ready in the morning but also the baby and all his stuff. sigh.
I got an email today from North Broward Preperatory School asking if I was still seeking employment for next year. Yay, another possibility. Boo, it's farther away than where i teach now, but for the right salary i guess it wouldnt be too bad driving 33 miles up to Coconut Creek (as far north in Broward as you can get before reaching Palm Beach County). Hmmm, however, I am not sure how well I would fit in there. Its a oober expensive prep school located on 70+ acres boasting a nicer campus and ammenities than my college or anywhere I have probably ever been, including 4 residential houses for those international students whom wish to live on campus (for a grand total tuition of like, 34K or more) and that doesnt include food, uniforms, books, athletics, laptops..etc. oh, and every wednesday is dress up day where instead of wearing the "normal" uniform you must wear extra dressy uniforms with school blazers with the crest of whatevr stitched in the pocket. so, if they want to talk i'll go talk and see what its like. i wonder how uncomfortable i will be driving in that campus! :) haha.

0 comments: