So far so good at this blogging thing considering its my first time. Of course its easy to write today as the baby went to my mother in law's so that I can study for my certification test to get my professional teaching certificate. You would think that since I have my B.A. in mathematics this subject area test (Math for grades 6-12) would be easy, and it probably would have if I had taken it right out of college, however considering it has been, well, 5 years since I have even seen Calculus I am struggling a bit with some of the harder concepts on the exam (calculus, trig, and some of the geometry stuff where they expect me to remember how to find the volume and surface area of cones and other three dimensional objects that I dont remember). So i am baby free today, but I'm not sure how much studying I will actually get done as my mom is flying in tomorrow night and I really should clean the house.....should clean, and I will at least do the laundry (my husband has been asking me for a week to do it, he is out of work socks meaning he is wearing ridiculously big gym socks we bought in RI to keep his feet warm under his boots)...so I should do laundry. I would also like clean clothes, but its not as important for me considering i dont actually go to a job right now where I need to look good. Should do a lot of things today since there is no baby requireing my attention. We'll see what actually gets done!
So the pictures below are an assortment over the past week...yes, we put our son in a cardboard box. It was fun, and he looked cute standing in it. Also one from super bowl sunday all decked out in his Patriots gear. I dont really want to talk about the game as we all know how it turned out, and for those of you who know me well know that The Patriots and The Red Sox are everything to me...just under my son, husband and family/friends...although there are somedays and times where it seems like nothing else matters but the teams. And Super Bowl SUnday was one of those days. A friend of mine said she was heartbroken, that she felt like her boyfriend just broke up with her.....I think that is a perfect analogy as to how I felt when they lost...and it didntr make it any easier that I was in a room filled with anti-Patriots people. Maybe next year.
And the last picture is how little E has decided he likes to sit in his bouncy chair now.....he rolls himself over in the chair and then fusses when he realizes he's stuck. Yesterday I let him struggle for awhile to try and figure it out and he eventually scooted himself all the way to the bottom of the chair and fell onto the floor...luckily not a long way to go so there were no tears.
17 years ago

1 comments:
So cute! Love those blue eyes - I guess they're here to stay :)
Post a Comment