CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Any Suggestions?

I am looking for suggestions on how to make this blog more appealing...new layout/format/whatever and how i might go about doing any or all of the above...keeping in mind I am a bit slow in learning new computer related things as my free time is seriously limited to nap time as bed time is my time to watch tv/make dinner/ and converse with the husband...or in some cases just go to bed myself depending on the activities of the day and how cranky and/or impossible the little one has been.

2 comments:

McKay Family said...

Excellent job on starting the blog. Love the pics from the park of Amelia and Elier. If I have any suggestions, I would change the red....it's a bit hard on the eyes.

:)
Lindsay

Struggling Foodie said...

I think it is terrific! Some lighter colors might be a little easier on the eyes. But I really think it is great. (LOL this is my first time bloging) I think it is awesome you figured it out!